Ways to support my work include:
- Pledge to sponsor me at Patreon for every new choral work I write and publish. This gives me a financial incentive to keep composing! You can cap your monthly contribution (so if I write nothing one month and then 12 things the next, you won’t be bankrupt), and the lowest available pledge is $1 USD, which is very reasonable.
- Buy my albums, available from my page at Bandcamp. Listen first, then pay what you want to download mp3, FLAC, ogg, or another format.
- Just send money, if you’re that way inclined, either as a one-off or as a regular donation. This method means I keep an even higher percentage of what you send, but don’t get the networking effects that I do if you buy my music on Bandcamp or sponsor me on Patreon.
- Commission new choral works from me. There is an overview here but you could just e-mail me at artsyhonker at gmail dot com to get in touch.
- Tell people what you think of my work — even if you think they won’t or can’t offer financial support, I’m always interested in meeting people I didn’t previously know. I know not everyone is interested in choral music or church-related blogging, but perhaps you know someone who is.